- Location – Lithuania
Linqo is looking for B2B Sales Manager to join our talented and driven Sales team.
We provide fleet management solutions based on GPS tracking and real-time vehicle monitoring and control. We develop and manufacture full solution and provide it along with in-depth knowledge and support.
This way we help organizations worldwide to manage their property effectively, save resources and environment with a key focus on exceptional quality. No challenge is too big – in many cases our clients face complex business problems, this gives our employees an opportunity to participate in interesting projects and face many challenges.
We believe that building close relationship with our customer is key, therefore our Sales Managers are always on the go – searching for new clients, getting to know their needs and doing everything that is possible to create the biggest value for their business. Client Centricity is rooted in our culture that is why we are looking for a Sales Manager who cares and is willing to take an extra mile while striving for the best results.
Your key roles will be:
- Proactively searching for new B2B clients in Lithuanian market
- Participating in business meetings in various locations within Lithuania
- Providing help and support to the clients to meet the needs and ensure excellent customer experience
- Leading negotiations with the client to help with current and potential challenges
- Cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes
- Taking part in public tenders, exhibitions and various events
- Higher education
- Good English language skills
- Successful experience in active sales (over 1 year)
- Persistence and strong orientation to result
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Responsibility and proactive approach
- Knowledge of heavy commercial vehicle market would be an advantage
- Interest in IT, telecommunications or fleet management
- Driver‘s license
- Work with innovative IT products
- Freedom and responsibility to think of solutions and make decisions
- Friendly and professional multi-cultural environment
- Means for your development: conferences, relevant training courses, workshops, books and team building activities
- Diverse motivational package and additional health insurance
- Smart office filled with coffee, tea, fruits and cookies, different lounge rooms and activities
- Opportunity to occasionally work from home
The salary range for this position starts from €2103-2455 (gross) per month plus bonuses. As Linqo is an equal opportunity workplace, the precise salary offered to the right candidate will be based on one’s qualifications, competencies, and professional experiences.